It has always been the policy of Lori St. Kitts, The Tax Domme, to keep all information that I collect from you, confidential from all sources. I do collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information I receive from you on tax preparation organizers, worksheets, Federal and State tax reporting forms, and from other documents I use in tax preparation or other financial and related services.
- Information about your transactions with me, my affiliates, and others.
- Information I may receive from outside agencies such as banks and brokerage houses.
I do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about my clients or former clients, except as permitted, required, or approved by you in writing as listed below:
- Requirements to comply with federal, state or local law.
- Requirements to comply with national, state or local licensing rules.
- Requirements to disclose information in response to legal subpoenas.
- Items you permit or request me to disclose, as authorized by you in writing.
- Information that you authorize me to disclose by signing forms to electronically file your tax return or other applicable forms.
I have implemented physical security, electronic security safeguards and strict procedural measures consistent with federal standards to protect your nonpublic personal information.