TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your use of The Tax Domme (MY) services is subject to the terms and
conditions that are listed on this website. By using The Tax Domme
services, you are agreeing to all of these terms and conditions. From time to time, I may change these terms and conditions by updating this web
page. Please check back here occasionally to review any changes that may have been made. The date of web page revision is found at the
bottom of this web page. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not request or use my services.
Before services will be rendered, a Terms of Service Agreement form will be sent to
you by e-mail or fax to be signed and dated. Acceptance of my services is an acceptance of ALL
of the terms mentioned here and on the Terms of Service Agreement.
- I only work within the realm of that which is legal. I have never and will never detract from this regardless of the circumstances. My services are intended to provide a safe and non-judgmental place where those in the Adult Industry are respected and treated like every other business person. So, it is a place to feel comfortable, but know that I prepare Adult Industry tax returns no differently than I prepare those for my vanilla clients.
- Upon completion of services rendered, payment is to be made
in full in a reasonable amount of time
prior to any completed materials sent unless prior
agreement with me has been made. No exceptions
- All payments made through Paypal will include an additional Paypal
fee added to the fee/retainer3;. Services will be rendered when the
fee clears my bank. All materials will be held until checks mailed have
been cleared by my bank. No exceptions
- If payment is not made for any service rendered, all original materials
will be mailed back to you at your expense and services will be stopped
with all payments made forfeited.
New Client Policies
I am always happy to answer basic tax questions without a fee. If the
answer to your question/s goes beyond the basic, you will need to become a client.
Established clients receive full-year-round tax advice included with their
paid tax return. This is renewed for every year a tax return is completed
- A photo ID must be provided for every e-mail address used.
- A copy of the social security card must be provided for every dependent claimed.
- All fees are to be paid in advance of work done or consultation
beyond the initial client consultation 1; (e-mail or phone) No exceptions.
- There is to be payment in advance of any work done or tax consultation beyond the initial client consult1 (e-mail or phone) No exceptions.
For returns that require a state tax return:
- $200 non-refundable retainer3 for each Individual tax return (no business performed)
- $300 non-refundable retainer3 for each Business tax return (not incorporated/individual return included)
- $500 non-refundable retainer3 for each Corporate/Partnership tax return (individual return retainer separate fee)
For 1040 returns that do not require a state tax return (Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington & Wyoming) and Corporate & Partnership returns incorporated in these states (Wyoming, Nevada, Texas, South Dakota & Washington):
- $150 non-refundable retainer3 for each Individual tax return (no business performed)
- $200 non-refundable retainer3 for each Business tax return (not incorporated/individual return included)
- $300 non-refundable retainer3 for each Corporate/Partnership tax return (individual return retainer separate fee)
- For those clients that come to me with their income/expenses in a
disorganized manner (not categorized), an additional bookkeeping fee of
$60 will be added to the final return amount. I send a Client Homework
sheet to assist in organizing your material after the initial client
consult1; and prior to tax return preparation, so this charge is usually not necessary.
1 Initial client consult consists of client explaining their
situation, what services they are seeking, very basic tax questions
answered, explanation of what I can do for them and my estimated² price
2 Estimated price quotes are just that, estimates. As each
return/piece of work is as individual as the client's fingerprint, it is
impossible to know exactly of what the work will consist until it is near
3 A retainer is a payment, like a deposit or prepayment that
is applied toward your payment of completed services. A retainer is not
an additional charge and represents the minimal price for that
These terms are subject to change at any time. Please check back for updates.
This page last updated: February 1, 2014